As Ghandi said, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
At Arketi, we believe it is important to give back to the community, as we have been the recipients of many blessings, among them our team members and our clients.
Community Service Day
Twice a year, we put away the suits and heels, pull on our jeans and work gloves, and head out to help the community. Everyone gets involved – some even get dirty. On one recent service day, we teamed with the Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta to help build tables for people in need.
You can also view our Community Corner board on Pinterest to see even more photos from our community service days.
The Arketi Children
Arketi is excited to sponsor three children in Uganda through the Hands of Love ministry. Nothing beats the smiles on Rebecca, David and Allen’s faces.
Giving Back in the Holidays
Each holiday season, we work with local charities including the Atlanta Food Bank and Toys for Tots to help those less fortunate. Recently, we created our own private Toiletries for Troops program for a fellow Arketian’s nephew and his unit serving in Afghanistan.
Pro-bono Client of the Year
Each year, Arketi Group picks a non-profit organization that we can provide PR and digital marketing services to, to help them make the world a better place.
Working for the community has helped make Arketi a better company and a better place to work. Booker T. Washington said, “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Non-profits we have done pro-bono work with include:
- TechBridge for whom we developed a new logo, brand and website
- The National Down Syndrome Congress for whom we provided branding and PR around their national convention
- HealthmPowers – read more about our involvement
- High-Tech Ministries for whom we built a website and provide ongoing marketing and PR support
- Atlanta PR Interfaith Prayer Breakfast
- Mary Hall Freedom House for whom we developed new branding and provided PR services