Thinking is powerful but all too often is an afterthought. In today’s complex and fast-paced business environment many act without thinking – calling it a luxury when in reality it is a necessity. Simply put, operating this way is not the smartest way to succeed.
We are believers in balancing thinking and doing. Understanding that working to explore new ideas helps us execute programs and plans that drive more revenue for our clients, we push ourselves and our clients to think early, often and over again. Here you will find some of our latest thinking. We invite you to tap into the following:
- Arketi Insights regularly takes a deeper look at top and emerging BtoB marketing topics and what they mean for BtoB marketers.
- The Arketi B2B Marketing Minute is a regular podcast that covers news, ideas and best practices that business-to-business marketing professionals need to know.
- Core, our regular eNewsletter, is rich with news, nuggets and information on best practices in business-to-business marketing.
- The B2B Marketing News blog is a collection of interesting thinking, articles and experiences shared by our consultants and clients.
- Arketi white papers delve into recent developments in the world of business-to-business technology.
- Arketi surveys investigate relevant industry topics of interest to B2B marketing and PR professionals.
- Arketi created the LinkedIn BtoB Marketing and BtoB Tech PR groups to help create connections between millions of BtoB marketing and PR practitioners. They provide a forum to discuss market developments and opportunities, compare strategies and techniques, and share ideas and experiences.
- Follow Arketi on Twitter, the social networking and micro-blogging service that's playing an increasingly important role in BtoB marketing, both as a way for companies to engage with their customers and as a source for media coverage.
- Arketi webinars examine emerging technology PR and marketing trends in the B2B world and provide insightful analysis and industry best practices.
Explore, expand and enjoy!
Want to know more? We devoted an issue of our newsletter to techniques for Taking Thought Leadership by the Horns.