Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Arketi named best place to work for 2nd year in a row
Employees placed the B2B marketing agency’s innovative mindset and its collaborative, welcoming environment among its greatest strengths.
ATLANTA – September 26, 2018 – Arketi Group, a B2B technology digital marketing and public relations firm, has been recognized as one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Best Places to Work. Arketi Group earned a spot on the publication’s Small Companies list.
Now in its 15th year, the Best Places to Work survey analyzed employee input on topics such as professional development opportunities and work environment to determine its honorees.
“Innovation” was the top word employees used to describe Arketi. Additional comments included:
- “Nothing but positive experiences with my work at Arketi Group.”
- “I feel extremely valued and motivated.”
- “It is a very collaborative environment, and I truly feel like we are one big team working together.”
- “It is by far the best place I have ever worked.”
- “Arketi has always been there for my family and myself.”
- “The leaders have built a strong team, brand and company that will last, and have made a significant impact for our clients and the people who work for Arketi.”
- “With great opportunity to grow as a person as well as advance my career, Arketi has been an excellent work environment.”
- “Coworkers who care about each other and their work in equal measure really give Arketi a sense of culture that is desirable and fun.”
The honor came on the heels of Arketi earning a spot on Chief Marketer’s coveted list of the Top 200 Marketing Agencies of 2018, as well as being recognized by the American Business Awards as one of the best PR agencies of the year.
“We strive to create a work environment focused on professional and personal growth, and dedicated employees help make this possible,” said Rory Carlton, principal at Arketi Group. “Earning a spot on the Best Places to Work list demonstrates how Arketi’s company culture is viewed by our team, and we could not be happier with these results.”
The Atlanta Business Chronicle partnered with Quantum Workplace to conduct the scientifically valid survey for nominated companies. The winning companies were honored during a Sept. 6 ceremony at Flourish Atlanta.
About Arketi Group
Arketi Group is a public relations and digital marketing firm that helps business-to-business technology organizations accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, public relations, messaging, branding and demand generation. Consistently recognized by Chief Marketer magazine as one of the nation’s “B2B Top Shops” and a “Chief Marketer 200” firm, Arketi helps its clients use marketing to generate revenue. Companies benefiting from this approach to B2B marketing include Cox, First Data, Featurespace, Mobile Labs, NCR and Spnapfulfil. For more information, call 404-929-0091 ext. 210 or visit www.arketi.com.