Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Arketi Group Wins Six Hermes Creative Awards
Creative PR and marketing campaigns earn the B2B tech agency five platinum awards, one gold award.
ATLANTA – August 28, 2018 – Out of 6,500 entries from throughout the US and 19 other countries in the Hermes Creative Awards, Arketi Group won six awards in this year’s annual competition.
Hermes Creative Awards is an international contest for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. The award recognizes outstanding work in the industry in a variety of categories that all demonstrate creative capabilities.
“We take pride creating and executing innovative solutions that help our B2B clients drive measurable results generate bottom-line impact,” said Mike Neumeier, CEO of Arketi Group. “Being recognized once again by the Hermes Creative Awards with five Platinum and one Gold is a high point for our team and clients. We can’t wait to tackle more creative projects in the year ahead.”
Arketi won awards in the following categories:
- Platinum in the Website Element/Infographic category for First Data’s 2018 National Cybersecurity Awareness Month campaign
- Platinum in the Strategic Programs & PR Campaign category for First Data’s 2018 National Cybersecurity Awareness Month internal and external campaign
- Platinum in the Strategic Programs & PR Campaign category for Cox’s 2019 Small Business Week thought leadership campaign
- Platinum in the Integrated Marketing & Company Branding category for Georgia-Pacific’s launch of Point A Center for Supply Chain Innovation
- Platinum in the Digital Marketing Campaign category for Iron Mountain’s Boost Your Information Lifecycle webinar series
- Gold in the Video category for Frazier & Deeter’s Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference video with PGA Golfer Ollie Schniederjans
Hermes Creative Awards is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (www.amcpros.com). The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, digital media production and free-lance professionals. AMCP oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and awards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. About 17 percent of entries won Platinum, the top award, and roughly 22 percent the Gold Award. Approximately 9 percent were Honorable Mention winners.
About Arketi Group
Arketi Group is a public relations and digital marketing firm that helps business-to-business technology organizations accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, public relations, messaging, branding and demand generation. Consistently recognized by Chief Marketer magazine as one of the nation’s “B2B Top Shops” and a “Chief Marketer 200” firm, Arketi helps its clients use marketing to generate revenue. Companies benefiting from this approach to B2B marketing include CHEP, CentralSquare Technologies, Featurespace, Iron Mountain, Mobile Labs, NCR and Stibo Systems. For more information, call 404-929-0091 ext. 210 or visit www.arketi.com.