Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Arketi Group Recognized With 10 Hermes Creative Awards
Creative PR and marketing campaigns earned the B2B agency five platinum awards and five gold awards
ATLANTA – Dec. 2, 2020 – Out of more than 6,000 entries from across the globe, Arketi Group won earned awards and three honorable mentions in this year’s annual Hermes Creative Awards.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international contest for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. The awards recognize outstanding work in a variety of categories that all demonstrate creative capabilities, while promoting the philanthropic nature of marketing and communications professionals.
“Creating a message and campaign to carry that narrative forward requires the perfect mix of written and visual content, all of which must engage and excite your target audience,” said David Moscati, creative director for Arketi Group. “We are always looking to explore new marketing tactics and strategies using our uniquely creative approach that delivers measurable results for clients and partners.”
Arketi earned awards for the following:
- Platinum in the Print Media | Design | Branded Graphics Suite category for Chemical Insights’ energy-infused brand guide
- Platinum in the Print Media | Design | Infographic category for award for Chemical Insights updated logo and strapline
- Platinum in the Print Media | Design | Infographic category for Promethean Uncovers State of Education Technology survey recap
- Platinum in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Website Overall | Business to Business category for RoomReady’s top-to-bottom website renovation
- Platinum in the Electronic Media/ Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Element | Landing Page category for Fiserv’s 2019 National Cybersecurity Awareness Month campaign
- Gold in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Element | Infographic category for PMG’s Low-Code Workflow Automation comic strip
- Gold in the Print Media | Design | Infographic category for RoomReady’s 2020 State of the Meeting Room infographic
- Gold in the Print Media | Writing | White Paper category for Körber’s Untangling Supply Chain Complexity white paper
- Gold in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Digital Publication | Messaging | E-book/iBook category for Iron Mountain’s Ahead Confidently E-book
- Gold in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Creative| Infographic category for Fiserv’s 2019 National Cybersecurity Awareness Month infographic
Arketi received honorable mentions for the following:
- Honorable mention in the Print Media | Design | Marketing Materials category for Chemical Insights’ brand image
- Honorable mention in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Element | Microsite category for Körber’s Master Class microsite
- Honorable mention in the Electronic Media/Social Media | Interactive Media | Website Overall | Association category for Technology Association of Georgia’s new interactive digital platform
The Hermes Creative Awards are administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (www.amcpros.com). The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, digital media production and free-lance professionals. AMCP oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and awards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
Judges are comprised of industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
About Arketi Group
Arketi Group is a public relations and digital marketing firm that helps business-to-business technology organizations accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, public relations, messaging, branding and demand generation. Consistently recognized by Chief Marketer magazine as one of the nation’s “B2B Top Shops” and a “Chief Marketer 200” firm, Arketi helps its clients use marketing to generate revenue. Companies benefiting from this approach to B2B marketing include Cox, Featurespace, Iron Mountain, NCR, PRGX, Promethean and Zyxel Communications. For more information, call 404-451-7832 or visit www.arketi.com.