Monday, December 7, 2020
B2B Tech Agency Arketi Group Brings Home Nine W3 Awards for Its Best-of-the-Web Work
Shelves of creative PR and marketing firm shine bright with one gold, eight silver awards
ATLANTA – Dec. 7, 2020 – Arketi Group has been recognized for its digital excellence with business-to-business (B2B) technology clients, earning nine 2020 W3 awards.
Receiving more than 3,000 entries from across the globe, the W3 Awards honor outstanding websites, web marketing, web video, mobile sites/apps, social content and podcasts created by some of the best digital content agencies, designers and creators worldwide. The W3, now in its 15th year, is the first major web competition to be accessible to the biggest agencies, the smallest firms and everyone in between. Small firms are as likely to win as Fortune 500 companies and international agencies.
- Gold in the Branded Entertainment: B2B category for PRGX’s “Leaks” video
- Silver in the General Marketing: Website/Microsite category for First Data’s Cybersecurity Awareness study
- Silver in the Branded Content: B2B category for First Data’s Cybersecurity Awareness study
- Silver in the General Marketing: Website/Microsite category for Körber Supply Chain’s Master Class series
- Silver in the Branded Entertainment: Products & Services category for PRGX’s “Leaks” video
- Silver in the General Websites: Website Redesign category for RoomReady’s website
- Silver in the General Websites: Non-Profit category for Technology Association of Georgia’s website
- Silver in the General Websites: Website Redesign category for Technology Association of Georgia’s website
- Silver in the General Websites: Website Redesign category for Technology Executives Roundtable’s website
“Winning nine W3 awards is a great accomplishment and reinforces the hard work put forth by our account and creative teams pays off,” said Rory Carlton, Arketi principal and co-founder. “We’re honored that the innovation and creativity we pour into helping our clients grow and thrive is being recognized among the best in the industry.”
The W3 is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising and marketing firms. A complete list of winners can be found here.
About Arketi Group
Arketi Group is a public relations and digital marketing firm that helps business-to-business technology organizations accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, public relations, messaging, branding and demand generation. Consistently recognized by Chief Marketer magazine as one of the nation’s “B2B Top Shops” and a “Chief Marketer 200” firm, Arketi helps its clients use marketing to generate revenue. Companies benefiting from this approach to B2B marketing include Cox, DefenseStorm, Featurespace, Iron Mountain, Körber, NCR and PRGX. For more information, call 404-451-7832 or visit www.arketi.com.