Friday, October 22, 2021
Arketi Group CEO Mike Neumeier, APR, Named a Most Admired CEO by Atlanta Business Chronicle
Neumeier awarded for outstanding leadership in marketing
ATLANTA – Oct 22, 2021 – Arketi Group Co-Founder and CEO Mike Neumeier, APR, is among 40 executives to earn the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2021 Most Admired CEOs recognition.
The Most Admired CEO program honors CEOs who are established leaders with strong innovation in their respective field and have demonstrated outstanding financial performance. Winners have a commitment to quality, a strong vision for their company, incorporate diversity in the workplace and contribute to the Atlanta metro community.
“Mike is someone who, by merely walking in, can shift the entire energy of the room,” said Marija Zivanovic-Smith, chief marketing and communications officer, NCR Corporation. “His charisma, emotional intelligence and ability to connect turns what would have been a boring strategy meeting into something that feels like a party. Mike exudes more energy and positivity than anyone I know.”
After the agency had a record-breaking year in 2019, Arketi, under Neumeier’s leadership, persevered during the pandemic, helping clients work through new virtual territory. For instance, Arketi Group helped clients launch virtual conferences and webinars, helping to keep their brands front and center even though in-person meetings were on a hiatus.
“Mike is not only a powerhouse of creativity who’s constantly dreaming up big ideas for Arketi’s clients, but he is also an inspiring and admired leader,” said Rory Carlton, Arketi principal and co-founder. “With infectious enthusiasm and unflappable optimism, Mike leads fearlessly from the front, challenging and coaching every communications professional – at Arketi and beyond – to realize their potential. In the broader community, too, Mike and his wife Kelly devote their time, talent and treasure to making this world a better place.”
Neumeier’s accomplishments include:
- Induction into the Order of the Phoenix, the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Georgia’s highest honor. This award recognizes and honors distinguished PR professionals for their career achievements, significant contributions to the field and exemplary community service.
- Subsequent entry into the Georgia PR Hall of Fame.
- Participation in the American Cancer Society’s October 2020 Real Men Wear Pink – Atlanta initiative to end breast cancer. Neumeier ranked third among participating Atlanta men, having raised $20,883, which was more than double his goal.
- Serving as secretary and board member of HealthMPowers, an Atlanta organization that promotes healthy habits to build a better future for children.
- Serving as board member of Technology Association of Georgia’s (TAG) board of directors, FinTech Atlanta board of directors and Technology Executives Roundtable board of directors.
- Hosting the Atlanta TECH CMO Roundtable for the past 14 years, a session featuring guest speakers and peer-to-peer discussions on marketing trends, happenings, issues and tactics.
“Growing up professionally in Atlanta and watching so many great business leaders in action molded my own leadership style and beliefs,” Neumeier said. “One thing I’ve come to believe over the years is that directing people to do things isn’t hard. Earning trust from people in a way that makes them want to get shoulder-to-shoulder with you – that is hard.”
Neumeier was recognized for being a top-notch CEO in Marketing during an in-person awards event on Aug. 19 at the Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre at The Battery Atlanta. For a complete list of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2021 Most Admired CEO honorees, visit https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2021/07/06/most-admired-ceos-2021-honorees.html.
About Arketi Group
Arketi Group is a digital marketing and public relations firm that helps business-to-business technology organizations accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, public relations, messaging, branding and demand generation. Consistently recognized by Chief Marketer magazine as one of the nation’s “B2B Top Shops” and a “Chief Marketer 200” firm, Arketi helps its clients use marketing to generate revenue. Companies benefiting from this approach to B2B marketing include Arrow, Cox, CHEP, Featurespace, FLEETCOR, Fiserv, Logility and NCR. For more information, call 404-451-7832 or visit www.arketi.com.