B2B web development
Prospect, journalist, customer, analyst, potential employee... almost everyone's first encounter with your company is through your website.
That’s why the website is much more than a design and programming exercise – it requires understanding everything about the message, the target, the marketplace, and your sales cycle. Only then can one map out the appropriate website strategy and information architecture.
Arketi’s proven website development process has been refined over the past seven years and dozens and dozens of websites. Everything is considered—from target to technology, from search to social media, from content to creative. The result is a website that works well today and is flexible enough to adapt for the ongoing needs and changes of your marketplace.
Our website and interactive services include:
- Strategy, design and content development
- Complete development capabilities including standards-based HTML/CSS, backend/database and Flash/Actionscript
- Interactive components such as diagrams and infographics
- Microsites, customer and partner portals, landing pages and PURLs
- Product-based demos, interactive presentations and quicktours
- Content management solutions, allowing non-technical users to update and maintain
- Social media integration
- Video creation and production
- Search marketing – organic and paid – from strategy, keyword research, optimization and execution
- Metrics and analytics integration
Website development is just one offering within our digital marketing practice area. Read about our other offerings:
or return to the BtoB digital marketing overview.
5 Must-Haves for a Buyer-Centric B2B Website
Your company's website is the first place anyone – in fact, most everyone – goes to understand who you are and what you do.
Arketi's Jim Densmore walks through our top five must-haves to ensure a B2B website makes an impact on visitors.
Sign up for Core, the Arketi newsletter.
We'll send insights, opinion and experiences directly to your inbox.